• This heat resistant contamination control rubber mat can be repeatedly sterilized in an autoclave to completely eliminate dangerous pathogens
• No deformations even after 52 autoclave cycles at 120°C, 15 psi for 30 minutes using standard autoclave
• Ideal for sterile environments such as hospitals, operating theatres, and laboratories.
• Complies with ASTM G21 antimicrobial standards.
• Has moderate resistance to oil, mild chemicals, and solvents.
• Excellent comfort and fatigue relief from prolonged standing in hygiene sensitive areas.
• Rolls quickly for easy cleaning
Contamination Control Mats
Dry, Wet, Oily
Environment: Dry, Wet & Oily
Industry: Hospitals & Laboratories
Available Size: 3′ x 2′ (91cm x 61cm)
Available Thickness: 13mm (1.3cm)
Available Finish: Bubble Surface
Material Composition: Synthetic Rubber
Standards Complied with: REACH, RoHS, Cal Prop 65
Methods of Installation: Laying
|Mats Application||Anti-Fatigue Mats|
|Environment||Dry, Wet, Oily|