ESD Double Layer Sheets
- Top layer is dissipative and bottom layer is conductive.
- ESD Surface is resistant to high temperature and most chemicals.
- Surface resistivity of 105 – 109 Ω.
- High level of flexibility without cracking.
- Prevents dangerous sparks in volatile working environments.
Industry: Industrial Setting
Customization: Length, Thickness, Finish, Color, Labeling
Available Size: 0.12m to 1.4m
Available Thickness: 2mm
Available Finish: Fabric impression (rough), Smooth impression,
Material Composition (Basic): NBR
Standards Complied with: IEC/REACH, RoHS, Cal Prop 65
|Type of sheets|
Special Technical Sheets
Antistatic Discharge Sheets